The Flint Lake Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) would like to welcome back our current families and extend a welcome to all our first time families! The PTO is a volunteer group open to parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and support staff who are dedicated to the successful education of our children.
There is no charge to join. Whether you choose to volunteer or support our fundraisers or attend our event; your help is vital and appreciated. Join us at our monthly meetings held in the library. We discuss upcoming events, happenings at school, and it is a great way to meet fellow FLE parents.
Be sure to stay in the know about PTO sponsored activities by: following us on Facebook (Flint Lake PTO), Remind (@flept), and watching for bright yellow papers coming home with your children throughout the school year.
What DOES the Flint Lake PTO do?
The PTO provides:
- An easy way for parents to support our school and students while focusing on building the kind of school community where teachers and students can do their best work!
The PTO supports:
- In-school assemblies with inspirational speakers and visiting authors
- All after school clubs such as Student Council, Team LEAD, and academic teams
- Social service programs such as Lotus Outreach and Backpack Snacks
- Academic programs such as Minds in Motion
- Building and playground improvements
- New library books through Birthday Book and Book Fairs
- Snacks during ISTEP and IREAD standardized tests
- ...and much more!
The PTO hosts:
- Monthly family events and activities to build a great community of parents, teachers, and students
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week
- Fundraisers to support programs and activities all year
Your 2018-2019 Executive Board
President, Saradha DeJesus
Vice President, Jodi Cogan
Treasurer, Cassidee Jacobsen
Secretary, Stephanie Carlson
We love to hear from our parents!
Email us personally at:
Our Favorite Things